Summers in Las Vegas can be brutal, with temperatures reaching up to 95°F. There’s no way to escape the heat other than relying on your AC. Now, as you start using your AC after a long break, you might notice something is just not right.
From strange loud noises to clogged filters, we’re here to fix them all in a jiffy. We are known for our best quality AC inspection in Las Vegas, NV.
What services do we provide?
Our team of technicians is highly trained and experienced to provide the best-in-class AC services. Apart from AC inspection in Las Vegas, NV, you can choose from our wide range of AC services listed below.
We are a one-stop solution for all your HVAC-related issues. Besides AC services, we also excel in indoor air quality, heater, heat pumps, ductless. Our wide range of residential and commercial HVAC services includes the following.
- Furnace installation, replacement, or repairs
- Heat pump installation, replacement, and repairs
- Indoor air quality control
- HVAC system zoning
- Ductless AC systems
- Thermostats and other smart control devices.
What makes us the best?
- Trained professionals: At Pioneer Air, we only hire expert professionals who are insured and incensed with the required skills and expertise of HVAC systems. Also, we conduct personal background checks for every technician, making us a trustworthy HVAC service in all of Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
- Safety is our priority: Whether it is mere AC tune-up or a new AC installation, we provide each service by following all standards of safety set by the CDC to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Unmatched quality: We aim to provide the best quality AC services for 100% customer satisfaction. We understand and plan according to our customer’s budgets without compromising on the quality of our service. Our high-quality work ensures the least AC problems and repairs in the future.
- 24/7 Availability: Is your AC making loud grinding noises in the middle of the night? Don’t worry, our technicians are available 24/7, and even on holidays.
When to get your AC inspected?
Following are the most common reasons you need to call a professional AC inspection in Las Vegas, NV.
- A sudden spike in energy bills
- Decreased air circulation
- Deteriorating indoor air quality
- Leaking refrigerant
- Clogged drain or filter
- AC not turning on at all
- Strange odor
- Strange noises
At Pioneer Air, we aim to provide the best quality HVAC solutions and comfort through our strategically designed services. We are a family-owned company based in Las Vegas, and we proudly serve Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, NV, and surrounding areas. We are a customer-centric HVAC company, with our utmost priority being customer satisfaction. Along with residential HVAC, we also serve commercial sites with our impeccable services to ensure calm and comfortable summers.